Friday, July 21, 2006

WARNING: Personal Entry! :)

Tomorrow the fam and I are headed to the beach for a week! Woot! Can't wait! I'll have my cell with me, but I won't be able to get online until next Friday, so yeah. Today was a cool day too. My mom and I watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Love that movie! ^^ It's such a "feel good" movie. After that Alex came to visit. It was cool. We both chilled and played Naruto and Katamari. Ha ha ha! I know... I am such a nerd, but sitting around with my buds and playing games is one of the best things ever. Without John there it wasn't competitive either, which is better. John takes losing so seriously sometimes and it can get a bit annoying. Me and Alex can lose to each other and just laugh about it and complement each other on a job well done. Ha ha ha! Right before Al had to go to work I pulled out the old DDR mat and we both gave it a try. Ouch. Not a pretty picture. We both were totally out of shape and couldn't do heavy songs at all! It was fun to give it a try though. DDR is how Alex and I originally met so it was fun to relive those old fun times... even though we both sucked. This past Wednesday my parents and I ate out at the Bonefish Grill and Alex was our waiter. Good times! The food was absolutely wonderful and it was fun to see Alex again after a few weeks of absence. When we left I gave him a big hug and told him to come visit me before we both went on vacation. He said he would, so today he gave up his whole day until he had to go to work, just spend a little bit of time with me. That's the kind of act that really makes you feel special you know? :)Thank you to all of my true friends out there. You all know who you are. Thanks for always being there for me!


1 Comments:

Blogger ((colby)) said...

The way I remember it, you laugh at me when you kick my butt on Naruto... ;) I'm glad you're enjoying your summer! Am I one of those friends you speak of? Maybe I am with all these picture messages lately. :)

4:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home